SAOTA, a leading firm of architects is driven by the dynamic combination of Stefan Antoni, Philip Olmesdahl, Greg Truen, Phillippe Fouché and Mark Bullivant who share a potent vision easily distinguished in their design.
This, paired with both an innovative and dedicated approach to the design, documentation and execution of projects globally, has seen SAOTA become an internationally sought-after brand.
Capitalising on a unique understanding of an ever-evolving industry, SAOTA continues to build on past experiences and is well positioned to offer expert services to the corporate, institutional, commercial and residential marketplace. With strong roots in South Africa, 85 % of SAOTA’s clientele is now international with projects on six continents.
This success is driven by a design philosophy that connects function and form, and the pursuit of true architectural design to create appropriate solutions. The focus on achieving maximum value has also led to global invitations to design, build and create highly prestigious projects.
The philosophy of practice is embodied in the spirit of enquiry that flourishes amongst its staff. This spirit not only guides the firm, but enables it to maintain its position as definitive designers in a highly competitive and fast-changing industry. Increased exposure to the global marketplace has seen SAOTA flourish as cities and contexts allow for infinite inspiration which can be seen radiating from the approach to design.
SAOTA is also focused on using the most current computer technology in its design process, both to understand the design and to communicate the design to our clients. To this end we are world leaders in the use of Revit and have also developed virtual reality tools for use in our process.
- 2017 – Cape Institute for Architecture – Commendation ZA Invermark
- 2016 – Architizer A+ Awards: Popular Choice Award – ZA OVD919
- 2015 – International Property Awards – Best Residential Development – SC Pangia Beach
- 2014 – SAPOA Award for Innovative Excellence – ZA New Engineering Building UCT
- 2014 – Miami Chamber of Commerce – US MIA Star
- 2013 – Cape Institute for Architecture – ZA Boma
- 2012 – SAIA Award for Excellence – ZA Voelklip
- 2011 – SAIA Award of Merit – CH Lake House & ZA Voelklip
- 2011 – Cape Institute for Architecture – CH Lake House
- 2011 – Cape Institute for Architecture – ZA Voelklip
- 2011 – KZN Institute for Architecture – ZA Hawaan D
Mr. Bodin Sritrakul is the man behind Neo Concept Design, he has been designing villas in Koh Samui for more then 10 years. His design philosophy is to create buildings which blend in as seamlessly as possible with the environment.
Due to his careful attitude to the environment and the constant introduction of ideas of a modern conceps, the villas designed by Bodin are well known on Koh Samui. They are distinguished by unique forms of the roofs and perfectly inscribed in the landscape.
Neo Design Company is a multiple winner and prizewinner of prestigious real estate exhibitions in Asia.